• Romantic status

    Romatic status...missing ,midnight,lovely , so much sugar sour sweetest status

  • Funny status

    Lmfao "Laughing my 'effing' ass off" status which will pomp up your mood

  • Cool status

    Cool your mind by share clever with your fellows ......... ...

  • Friendship

    We make friends ,we chat friends ,friends are friends they are not friends its them to whom you are sharing your life

  • Shayari idaab

    Wo wish hi kya jo aasan ho jise paane mein na ho thodi ladai mila to kucch hai paaya varna zindagi humne yuhin bita li.adaab arze...funny,sensational,mtivational... ...

Top funny Facebook Status messages

IN CASE OF FIRE: Please exit the building immediately before updating your Facebook status
Dear LOL, Thanks for being there for me when times get awkward. Sincerely, I have nothing else to say

facebook should have a ''Who Cares'' button 



Dad, what does 'gay' mean?" "It means 'to be happy'." "Are you gay?" "No, son. I'm married
he best way to end a status conversation on Facebook is to like their last comment


SON: Dad, Can I go to a 50cent Concert? DAD: Here's $1. Take your sister too
 ''LIKE'' this if you have ever checked Facebook while naked



I didn't know it was your diary, I thought it was a very sad handwritten book

‎#DidYouKnow? For this year only! #2011 "Your age" + "Last 2 digit of your year of birth" = 111 <- True for everyone

Insert coin to view my status message.

Most of us can keep a secret. It's the people we tell it to who can't.

Make love, not war. Hell, do both. Get married.

Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

Some things man was never meant to know. For everything else, there’s Google.

Just got a job helping a one arm typist do capital letters. It's shift work.

Does Lady Gaga dress up as a normal person on Halloween?

You know what I find really funny?............. jokes.

That is not my picture on the wall! I got framed.

If I was a superhero I would choose the ability to see through glass

lost my cellphone if you find it .....call me

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering. 98 of them said, How did you get in here?

Not every flower can say love, a rose did. Not every plant can survive thirst, a cactus did. Not every retard can read, but look at you go!

I'm so cool I embarass winter


Last but not least ...

We ♥ comments ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions.