• Romantic status

    Romatic status...missing ,midnight,lovely , so much sugar sour sweetest status

  • Funny status

    Lmfao "Laughing my 'effing' ass off" status which will pomp up your mood

  • Cool status

    Cool your mind by share clever with your fellows ......... ...

  • Friendship

    We make friends ,we chat friends ,friends are friends they are not friends its them to whom you are sharing your life

  • Shayari idaab

    Wo wish hi kya jo aasan ho jise paane mein na ho thodi ladai mila to kucch hai paaya varna zindagi humne yuhin bita li.adaab arze...funny,sensational,mtivational... ...

Lovely status -love ,hate ,promises



   Even since you left every thing is going wrong plz come back soon i am waiting for ever and ever.





    IF YOU HATE ME , SHOOT ME ,BUT PLS NOT ON DA HEART COZ THATS WHERE YOU ARE





 ☂    The sea spoke to me about his Empire,about his non-ending Density,about his greatness and i spoke 2 him about "U", He felt so small..





 ☂   How can i spell s_ccess widout U? or C_TE? i can't even have F_N or any good L_CK widout it looks like i just can't S_RVIVE wid out U




 ☂   i love you i love you jani i love you i love you paro i love you i love you goria i love you i love you sweatheart i love you my sweat heart ....... the great





  I like Stars that stay in the sky. But I like and love two stars which are your eyes..!




  ☂  If i could give one thing in my life, i would give the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you realize how special you are to me.





  ☂ Am I that strong To carry on? I might change your life I might save my world Could you save me?





☂  IF U FALL IN RIVER THERE IS A BOAT IF U FALL IN LOWELL THERE IS ROPE BUT IF U FALL IN LOVE THERE IS NO HOPE





☂  If you say my eyez are beautiful, its becoz they r luking at you....for my eyez are just the windows my feelings cum thru




  No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.




You do not know the effect you have on me because every time I see you my heart begins to smile.









The most difficult thing in the life is to see your love loving someone else










You = Lovely You = Perfect You = Beautiful You = Amazing You = sweet You = Cute You = gorgeous You = Fantastic You = Fabulous me = liar! :)





 Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !




  When Nights are long & Friends are few, I sit by my Window & think of u. a silent whisper a silent tear. with all my Heart i wish you were here




 When situation gets u down, remember there's someone in Heaven who loves u and watches over u and there's someone on Earth who cares. I do. LUV U




 I would like 2 ran away frm u  but if u didnt comeand find me................. i would die




 love its a pain there is no doctor that can explain it,it tackles the heart and affects the brain.




 Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.





  If someone asks me if ur good...ill say ur not...if they say ur better ...ill say ur not...why shud i say ur good or better coz ur the best i ever had...





 A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace. i luv u i always will. u've filled a space no one can fill!






 ☂  Care is d sweetest essence in d world of love. if someone says take care it means u live in that persons heart till d last beat. so always take care my love...





 ☂  In life LOVE is never planned nor does it happen for a reason.But when LOVE is real,It becomes ur PLAN for life and ur reason for living.



Romantic status : Deep love
Facebook Romantic Status : Cute Love Stories !!!!



We ♥ comments ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions.