• Romantic status

    Romatic status...missing ,midnight,lovely , so much sugar sour sweetest status

  • Funny status

    Lmfao "Laughing my 'effing' ass off" status which will pomp up your mood

  • Cool status

    Cool your mind by share clever with your fellows ......... ...

  • Friendship

    We make friends ,we chat friends ,friends are friends they are not friends its them to whom you are sharing your life

  • Shayari idaab

    Wo wish hi kya jo aasan ho jise paane mein na ho thodi ladai mila to kucch hai paaya varna zindagi humne yuhin bita li.adaab arze...funny,sensational,mtivational... ...

LOVELY STATUS : cleverly said romantic facebook status






you wants to know if you like water... You do? Then you'll like at least 70% of my body...
   -Rohit Sharda




 ________ says if you want to be together you have TO-GET-HER.
    -Divyanshu Joshi




 _______ is Do You Have A Bandaid ???( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) Because I Just Scraped My Knee ಥ_ಥ 
   Falling For YOU ♥ ♥ ♥

   -Ramanpreet Singh




 love isn't finding a perfect person. it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly. 
    -Sahil Dadwal




☌ Some ppl come into our lives & leave footprints on our heart, others come into our lives &     
      make us wanna leave footprints on their FACE!!
    - Satvir Singh




☌ Smart Man + Smart Woman = Romance.. Smart Man + Dumb Woman = Affair.. Dumb Man + 
     Smart Woman = Marriage.. Dumb Man + Dumb Woman = Pregnancy
    -Rohit Bazral




☌ I called your boyfriend gay & he hit me with his purse.
    -Yogesh Kumar




☌ one day i caught myself smiling for no reason then i realize i was thinking about you.
    -Shekhi Sharma




☌ OncE YoU LOse SOMeONE , IT's neVer eXactLy D SamE PerSoN WhO COmES BacK !!!!!
    -Deepak Dhawan




☌ I’d really post your name here every minute if facebook keeps on asking me what’s on my 
     mind. ;)
   -Gunjan Dureja







We ♥ comments ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions.